If you know me well, you know I’m the first to admit I don’t alway take the best care of my skin. I’ve often been known to say that the more I wash my face, the more I feel like it breaks out. However, now that I’m in my mid-twenties, I know that now, more than ever, is the time to make sure I’m taking care of my skin for the future.
On a quest to find the perfect products for me, I’ve found a few must-have beauty products for summer that I wanted to share!
- Honest Beauty Everything Primer – I’ll be honest (pun not intended), this is the first time I’ve consistently used a primer. I’ve never made it a part of my routine until now, and I must say, I love it! Not only does it keep my foundation from getting into my pores, but I’ve also noticed my makeup staying on longer!
- Honest Beauty Gentle Konjac Sponge – I suffer from dry skin right under my cheek bones. One use of this sponge and the small bumps were gone! To say I was amazed would be an understatement. I’ve been using this sponge to gently exfoliate every night when I’m washing my face. It’s my latest addiction.
- Dermablend Smooth Liquid Camo Foundation – For those of you like me who like coverage, this foundation is the bomb! Literally, it can cover anything! That being said, it also feels so lightweight I almost forget I have it on. And don’t worry Mom, it has SPF!
- Almay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads – I don’t know about you, but I could spend hours taking off my mascara and never really feel like it’s all gone. These little pads do the job, just make extra sure you get the oil-free version!
- Covergirl Washable Waterproof Mascara – I don’t use waterproof mascara all the time, but I find there are occasions in the summer where it comes in handy! So far, this has been my favorite I’ve tried. It’s perfect for those hot summer days!